Passat 2011 ➤ , Passat Variant 2011 ➤
Maintenance - Edition 01.2019
If one or more static faults are found in the event memory, we
recommend seeking agreement from the customer to rectify
these faults using Guided Fault Finding.
If only sporadic faults or notes are stored in the event memory
and the customer has no complaints regarding the electronic ve‐
hicle system, erase event memory.
Bonnet catch hook: grease.
Special tools and workshop equipment required
♦ Universal oil spray G 000 115 A2
Vehicle must be at least at room temperature.
– Lubricate bonnet arrester with universal oil spray G 000 115
A2 at points marked with -arrows-.
– Operate moving parts several times so that universal oil is able
– Remove any excess lubricant using a lint-free cloth.
Gearbox, final drive and drive shaft
boots: inspect for leaks and damage.
– Check outer and inner boots -arrows- for leaks and damage.
– Ensure clamps -1- are fitted on boots.
4. Descriptions of work: